Search : SEO & SEM
Stores & Commerce
Website Design & CMS
SiteMAX PPCDownload Our SiteMAX PPC Sell Sheet.
2820 Walton Commons
Madison, WI 53718
(does not include Ad spend)
Ad Spend Fee
<= $1,000 $399
<= $2,500 $599 <= $5,000 $799
What is Pay-Per-Click (PPC)?
Pay-Per-Click, or Paid Search is online advertising in which an ad for yourproduct or service appears on the first page of Google when people search onkeywords that are associated with your business. Social media platforms(Facebook) and other search engines (Bing) offer PPC opportunities too.Features and Benefits of Pay-Per-Click:
- Works fast! Your ad can begin running the day the campaign is launched.
- You set your budget and the maximum cost-per-click you're willing topay.
- Campaigns can be targeted to precise geographic areas and set to run ondays/times of your choice.
- Retargeting campaigns show highly targeted ads to people who havevisited your website.
- Google Display Network campaigns show your ads on websites that arerelevant to your products and services.
- Ads can be targeted to mobile devices.
- Cost per lead is often less than other forms of advertising.
- Keyword performance can be strategically utilized to increaseeffectiveness of SEO campaign.
- Ideal supplement to an SEO campaign--immediate online visibility whileyour SEO campaign is ramping up.
You Can See Success!
Everything about your PPC campaign is reported in your dashboard. You get:
- 100% measurable results. Our reporting software displays goals,spend, cost-per-click, and cost-per-conversion. We can tell you whichkeywords and ads sent traffic to your site.
- Daily updates on spend, web and phone call conversions.
- Projected and actual results.
- Comprehensive monthly report.
|Opportunity Evaluation||First, we evaluate your products, services, website, goals and your competitors' online activities. If we conclude that PPC can meet your goals, we recommend a plan of action.|
|Conversion Goals||We help you identify your goals so we can report your exact return on|
Tactical campaign adjustments keep results in line with goals
|Conversion Optimization||We monitor the marketing metrics and adjust your campaign in an effort to|
reduce your cost-per-conversion.
|Budget Control||Opportunities exist for very small to very large budgets.|
We pace the campaign to hit the budget you set.
|Targeted Reach||Target a small geographic area, the entire world, or anywhere in between.|
|Controlled Ad Exposure||Keywords are carefully selected and grouped so that your ad will show only when a searcher is likely to be interested in your products and services.|
|Creative Ad Copy||Our PPC analysts write thoughtful ads, targeting the message to attract clicks only from people who are looking for a business like yours.|
|Fast and Flexible||Ads can start showing the day the campaign is launched and set to run on a precise schedule (your business hours, during a special event or holiday, etc.).|
|Daily Update||Login to your dashboard anytime and see complete campaign data, including clicks, spend, web and phone call leads and progress toward meeting your goals.|
Data is updated daily.
|Monthly Report||Key data emailed to you in a PDF report.|
|Campaign Review||Regularly scheduled account review meetings ensure campaign is meeting your goals.||